Handmade to perfection by design studio Carapau in Portugal. The artist, Rita Faria combined skillful hand stamping and stitching techniques with two of the most durable and eco-friendly fabrics to create a hedgehog pillow/toy that is truly a mastery of art and fun!
- Dimensions: 17"w x 3.5"d x 8.5"h (Large Size)
- Packaged in a reusable cotton bag
- Materials: Portugese Burel and Linen, Hypoallergenic stuffing
- Burel is a woven made of pure wool. The process of making the fabric is slow and complex resulting a tight, wear-resistant natural fabric that is also water-repellent and fire retardant.
- Hand stamped pattern on body. Hand stitched eyes.